Zonal Sales Manager
No of Requirement: 8
Main Responsibility areas
- Manage the zone, including distributor FOS development, policy implementation and establish monthly sales objectives
- Provide recommendations to the CBH on major sales decisions and carry out the sales policy decisions made by CBH (Circle Business Head)
- Analyzing competitors, regular market research, market share increase in consumer and corporate segment
- To set up the sales strategy of the zone line with the company strategy & targets
- To set up the distribution chain, with high advantage from competitors
- Training of the company's official dealers, distributors & FOS to be familiar with the company products/services
- Fraud Detection and distribution network control
- Prepare the report and communicate on timely basis to CBH and all concerned stakeholders
- Managing channel commission – budget, schemes, payout etc.
- Managing all distribution KPIs & hygiene
- To execute the distribution strategy of the zone in line with the company strategy & targets
- Fulfill other duties based on business requirement
- Maintaining & circulating all required MIS for sales, distribution, marketing & customer service
- Achieving SIM activation & billing target of zone
- Achieving POS target of zone – SIM selling & Recharge card selling POS
- POS service & Beat management of the zone
- Keeping balance between Distributor , Dealer & POS to achieve all assigned KPIs of the zone.
- Kathmandu - 4 positions
- Pokhara - 2 positions
- Birgunj - 1 positions
- Nepalgunj - 1 positions
Your qualification and experience
- 10+ years with extensive experience in hardcore sales operations & distribution.
- Telecom experience will be added advantage.
- FMCG experience is must.
The ZSM is responsible for overall sales, distribution & marketing operations of the assigned zone of the company in achieving the company goal of Gross adds as well as share of industry gross adds.
The ZSM is responsible for overall Distribution KPIs of the zone in achieving the company goal of basic distribution hygiene & one of the best distribution in the telecom industry.
The ZSM is also responsible for maintaining overall best visibility at POS as well as very good Customer service & timely / correct document collection.
Last application date: 17 Oct 2017
How To Apply
If you consider yourself as our future employee and believe that you match the profile, please don’t hesitate to apply. You may apply by sending your latest resume along with an application at firstname.lastname@example.org with vacancy title as a subject.